Life and Legacy
What Legacy Will You Leave for our Shul,
for our Community and for the Jewish People?
All of us, regardless of age or wealth, have the ability to leave a legacy. Our Builders of the
Future Society includes people like you who are dedicated to Sherith Israel and to K’lal
Yisrael, the entire people of Israel. We want to ensure that Sherith Israel:
- Continues to serve as a strong Orthodox congregation in Nashville
- Continues providing services to Jews without financial resources or family support
- Leverages our caring Shul family into sustained future growth
- Reaches broader audiences both within and beyond the Shul family
- Expands the infrastructure vital to traditional Jewish life
- Attracts, serves and actively engages observant families and seekers of Jewish spiritual, communal and intellectual life to enrich not only Sherith Israel but other critical institutions in the broader Nashville Jewish community.
Your legacy gift can be customized to fit your lifestyle, family and financial interests. It’s easy to do:
- Make a bequest in your Will
- Add a new codicil to your existing Will
- Gift of life insurance
- Gift of IRA or pension funds
- Gift of cash or assets
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
For more information, please contact the office at 615-292- 6614 and leave a message for Shelly Lutz.
LIFE & LEGACY is a community-wide collaborative effort in partnership with the Harold
Grinspoon Foundation on Life and Legacy and under the aegis of the Jewish Federation of
Nashville and Middle Tennessee. The LIFE & LEGACY program and the LIFE & LEGACY logo
are trademarks of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation. All Rights Reserved.